Hound Gear Adopt Me Pocket Harness Vest
A rescue organization favorite adopt me vest since 2005! Highly visible, embroidered Adopt Me patches each side and with a handy, zippered top pocket for waste bags, business cards, etc. Same lightweight breathable, air mesh fabric that we use for our Breathable Adopt Me vests for year-round comfort. Great for field trips, day hikes, and community events.
Tennessee non-profits call to avoid sales tax. Can ship directly to rescue organization of choice. Call for Partner Program details to learn how your supporters can avoid shipping costs.
Unlike others, the Hound Gear Adopt Me pocket dog vest harness is made in the U.S.A. with imported patches. We absolutely stand by our product. If the harness vest breaks under normal use, we will fix it for free. Contact customer support team for additional information.
- Small 10 – 25 pounds
- Medium 25 – 50 pounds
- Large 50 – 100 pounds
- X-Large > 100 pounds
- Zippered top pocket for business cards, waste bags, etc.
- Breathable air mesh fabric adopt me vest and harness combo.
- For community events, field trips, and day hikes.
- Die-cut Adopt Me patches each side.
- Anatomical design for comfort, coolness.
- Super easy adjustability.
- Machine washable.
- Use with a collar or over a harness (no d-ring attachment).
- Side clip holds excess webbing.
- Break it and we’ll fix it for free.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported patches.
Recommended for walking and hiking purpose only. Do not leave dog in harness unattended. NOT designed as a tie out or as a vehicle safety harness.