Hound Gear Adopt Me Harness Vest Easy Adjust
Our Adopt Me Easy Adjust harness is cut slightly differently than our “original” design that we use for our breathable vest. Plus, thanks to our proprietary design, special adjustment features make it super easy to adjust in seconds on multiple-sized dogs. Click here to watch a video to see what makes our Easy Adjust vest so special.
In short, it’s the perfect volunteer-friendly Adopt Me harness vest for community pet adoption events like field trips, community events, and day hikes. Proven to increase adoption rates. Our Easy Adjust harness vest is made of Cordura fabric for durability with a soft, comfortable feel. Strategically placed straps on the chest and belly adjust in seconds thanks to our proprietary design. Highly visible, embroidered Adopt Me patches on each side.
Tennessee non-profits call to avoid sales tax. Can ship directly to your rescue organization of choice. Call for Partner Program details to learn how your supporters can avoid shipping costs.
Unlike others, our Hound Gear Adopt Me Easy Adjust harness vest is made in the U.S.A. with imported patches. We absolutely stand by our product. If the harness vest breaks under normal use, we will fix it for free. Contact customer support team for additional information.
- X-Small < 10 pound
- Small 10 – 25 pounds
- Medium 25 – 50 pounds
- Large 50 – 100 pounds
- X-Large > 100 pounds
- Cordura fabric adopt me vest and harness combo.
- Belly and chest straps adjust by sliding a triglide similar to adjusting a dog collar.
- Adjusts in seconds. Volunteer friendly.
- For community events, field trips, and day hikes.
- Die cut Adopt Me patches each side.
- Anatomical design for comfort, coolness.
- Machine washable.
- Use as walking harness, with a collar, or over a harness
- Break it and we’ll fix it for free.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported patches.
Recommended for walking and hiking purpose only. Do not leave dog in harness unattended. NOT designed as a tie out or as a vehicle safety harness.