Hound Gear Adopt Me Field Trip Harness Vest
Our Adopt Me Field Tripper harness is designed for dogs that are strong pullers and escape artists that need more security than a normal vest. The Field Tripper is an “all-in-one” design that is perfect for field trips, day hikes, and long duration adoption events. It has Adopt Me patches on each side. The harness is a proven design based upon years of happy customers using our Adventure Harness. The Field Trip harness saves you money by eliminating the need to buy a separate harness, plus an Adopt Me vest. The Field Tripper improves control and security for “excited” shelter dogs with no restraint training, and pull tension is transferred to the chest rather than the neck. Four connection points ensure security. The harness has a breathable air mesh liner for year-round comfort, and its easy-to-adjust anatomical design is easy for volunteers to use. Use our Adopt Me Field Trip harness vest as a stand-alone walking harness with its convenient d-ring dog leash connector. Of course, the Field Trip harness vest is machine washable.
Unlike others, the Hound Gear Field Tripper harness vest is made in the U.S.A. with imported patches. We absolutely stand by our product. If the harness vest breaks under normal use, we will fix it for free. Contact customer support team for additional information.
- Medium 25 – 50 pounds
- Large 50 – 100 pounds
- The perfect field trip adopt me vest / harness combo for extended field trips, adoption events, and day hikes.
- The best Adopt Me field trip harness for dogs that are strong pullers or escape artists. Gives you extra control and security.
- Saves you money because our harness eliminates the need to buy a separate adopt me vest and harness for some unique dogs.
- Easy to adjust, 4-point connections maximize control and security.
- Anatomical design for comfort and coolness.
- Highly visible, brightly colored blue fabric and embroidered Adopt Me patches promote visibility and increase adoption rates.
- Machine washable.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Recommended for walking and hiking purpose only. Do not leave dog in harness unattended. NOT designed as a tie out or as a vehicle safety harness.